Friday, May 21, 2010

amfAR goes far with fashion thanks to Emily Blunt.




Sometimes (not often) I come across fashion that just wows me. A piece of perfection that stops me in whatever I'm doing, and completely captivates me. Thanks to Emily Blunt's fiery gown and sparkly accessories, I'm feeling that right now.

At the 2010 amfAR against AIDS gala in Cannes, Miss Blunt wore a tomato red Georges Chakra Edition gown with a silver clutch and matching bracelet, and kept her makeup very old-Hollywood glamorous with lined eyes and a striking red pout.

I love all of the detail in this gown, especially the cut-out back and the modern cut of the neckline. It pairs so well with her stunning hourglass figure and toned arms. I'm also loving the fresh look of her hair, with light waves and gradual highlights, which compliment her classy look.

amfAR was founded in 1985, and has been committed to finding a cure for HIV/AIDS for the last 25 years. Please visit amfAR for more details on this growing epidemic, amfAR's accomplishments thus far, and what you can do to help.

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment